Highly motivated Business Intelligence Professional with more than 7 years of experience in Report Development, PowerApps, PowerBI & Analysis as well as Database Development. Demonstrated leadership abilities and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision. Proven history of utilizing strong analytic skill, attention to detail, and hard work ethics to turn complex requirements into working systems. Extensive work in Supply Chain management, Customer Operations, R&D skills for innovative new technologies
Consulting & Promoting state-of-art technology advancements & practices to assess most of the recurring WFM challenges in the Oil & Gas, Construction sectors with an explicit bridging to sooth the gap closure for a leaner process appealing to agility, optimization, visibility and forward planning of on-site resources & services.
Low code enthusiast experienced in
- Microsoft PowerApps, Flow, Common Data Service
• Databases: SQL Server (08-R2/12/14/16), MySQL, MS Access.
• Tools: MS Visual Studio, Jira, TFS, Fiddler, VBA, MS Office (Visio, Excel…)
• O/S: Windows, Windows Mobile/CE, Azure.
• BI: SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, IBM Cognos, , Elastics/ Kibana, SAS, Tableau, Crystal Report, Birt Report, Adobe Photoshop , Microsoft Flow
• Middleware: IIS, Splunk
• Programming Languages: XML,HTML5, MSSQL, MySQL, VB.NET, PhoneQap, JQuery, Power App